It is possible to make money by doing surveys for survey sites, but before trying SurveySavvy, read this review.
This review discusses SurveySavvy, what it is, how it works, how to make money there, what you need to sign up for, its pros and cons, and if it is legit.
SurveySavvy was created more than twenty years ago and has paid many people. However, you need this guide to know whether or not SurveySavvy is legit and if it is still worth it in 2021.
What is SurveySavvy?
SurveySavvy is an online community and survey site that is dedicated to market research.
It is considered to be one of the highest-paid survey sites and was launched in 1999. Since its launch, it has had customers and industries from more than 195 countries of the world.
SurveySavvy was established and managed by Luth Research LLC. This company is based in San Diego, California and was established in 1977.
In 2009, Luth Research also started the SavvyConnect app, which people use to participate in behavioral studies from their homes.
With these innovations, Luth Research is a leader when it comes to online surveys and market research.
How SurveySavvy works
SurveySavvy contracts with market research companies that want real data from people. They will pay SurveySavvy to host surveys on their websites about their products and send them feedback.
That makes SurveySavvy an intermediary between companies and online workers. They earn from the commission the market research companies pay to get the data.
From what these companies pay, they will pay you for your time taken for the survey and will bag the rest of the commission in their treasury.
Also, you can use the SavvyConnect app to earn money.
The app works by monitoring your online browsing habits to see the latest research you do, and then gives you specific survey invitations with exclusive pay.
Besides doing surveys, you can refer your friends to earn more on SurveySavvy.
Just copy the unique link to your social media pages and invite people to use the site.
If people use your link to register and take surveys, the company will pay you.
From time to time, SurveySavvy offers sweepstakes and contests where winners can win big. In the past, some of these contests included a jingle competition that paid over $500.
Types of surveys on SurveySavvy
The primary way of earning from this site is through surveys.
Now, SurveySavvy works with numerous brands which have different requirements. This is why they offer the following types of surveys:
- Market and product surveys: SurveySavvy clients take this survey to better understand their customers and know what they expect from their products and services. This information about their consumer needs will help them produce better products.
- Employee and human resource surveys: The survey is targeted at helping companies know how their employees feel about the workplace. It helps them understand how well they can satisfy their employees, and improve their job engagement.
- Event and conference surveys: This survey is mostly done after a brand hosts a conference or event to know how the audience received the events. It is mostly used to assess the success of a product launch campaign.
- Consumer satisfaction surveys: SurveySavvy targets these kinds of surveys to find out how the client and customers feel about particular business activity, product, or service.
- Net promoter score surveys: Companies look up to SurveySavvy for this kind of survey to learn how much a customer is willing to refer their products or services to other people.
Sign-up requirements for SurveySavvy
The requirements for joining SurveySavvy are very minimal, and almost everyone should fit in. They are:
- You must be older than 14 years
- You must have a valid email address
- Your internet connection must be strong and reliable
- You must provide a physical home address
How much can I earn from Survey Savvy?
You can earn between $1 and $3 on SurveySavvy for every survey you do. This is higher than what other sites pay. Most times, what you will get from other sites is less than $1.
However, you should note that the amount you want from the website is proportional to the time spent taking the survey.
That means that the more extensive the survey is, the higher it pays. Some long surveys can pay you up to $20. This website is highly appreciated because it pays directly in US Dollars, unlike other sites that reward with a point system.
Is SurveySavvy legit?
SurveySavvy is a good and legitimate site for people who are willing to make money online.
SurveySavvy is owned by Luth Research LLC which has an A-plus rating from Better Business Bureau (BBB).
This company has been accredited by BBB for business since 1993. Also, Luth Research makes earnings from surveys so they take the SurveySavvy site and their reputation very seriously.
However, this does not mean that the website is all enjoyable. Some people experience challenges that we’re willing to share.
However, that does not change SurveySavvy from being a legitimate and reputable site for online money makers.
Pros of SurveySavvy
The following are the pros of using SurveySavvy
- Its surveys are high paying
- It welcomes researchers from many countries
- The cash out threshold is very low
- You can earn more money through referrals
- The site is safe and easy to navigate
- Joining the site is free and it is also free to take surveys
- The SavvyConnect app allows you to earn $5 every month from every device you use with the app. This means that you can easily make up to $900 a year by signing into the app with your tablets, smartphone, or computer.
- SurveySavvy also gives sweepstakes entries for people who cannot qualify for a survey. Though your chances of winning are not high, you at least have an opportunity to get free money.
Cons of SurveySavvy
SurveySavvy has the following cons
- They do not process their payment through PayPal
- Members outside the United States barely receive invites to participate in surveys
- Sometimes, they can take a while before processing and sending in your payment
- It may interfere with your performance on your gadget
- Their rate of disqualification is high. That means that even people that get invitations may not be qualified to take the actual study.
Getting started with SurveySavvy
The good thing about SurveySavvy is that they have a pretty easy and basic registration process compared to other survey sites. You will need to follow the steps to register for surveys and get paid from the site:
- Sign up
To sign up for this site, you have to visit their website and provide your information. This information will be the basic things like your name and email address.
- Confirm your registration
When you finish submitting your details on this site, you will receive a confirmation email from SurveySavvy. There, you will click the link provided there to confirm your registration. When you click on this link, it will redirect you to the homepage where you will be asked to log in to your account
- Take the welcome survey
When you are done confirming your email address, you will be given a welcome survey. This welcome survey is to help the site understand you better and know the kind of service you are most suited for.
- Check your dashboard
After this, you will monitor your activities on the site by checking your dashboard. You will also be able to see the available surveys and take them.
- Download the SavvyConnect app
Now, this is not a required step, but you can earn more by downloading the SavvyConnect app. Here, you will earn $5 each month for downloading the app on a new device.
- Take other surveys
This is the primary aim of the site. You will need to keep an eye on your dashboard and take as many surveys as possible to earn more.
- Invite friends
Referring to friends is one of the best ways you can earn money on this platform. So that means you can invite as many people as you want to maximize your earnings.
- Cash out
The minimum cash-out threshold on this site is $1, which is incredibly low. So that means after one survey, you can immediately cash out.
However, cashing out a smaller amount may not be worth doing so you can allow it to accumulate to a certain amount then you get something more tangible.
SurveySavvy payment methods
SurveySavvy doesn’t pay through PayPal and uses only checks. Like you know, checks can take a long time to arrive.
Some people even have to wait for up to 12 weeks before getting their checks.
This is one of the reasons why some reviews online suggest that the site does not pay people. Also, all their payment is made in US dollars.
SurveySavvy customer support
SurveySavvy offers a way for their customers to reach them through the ‘Contact Support’ page on their site.
On this “Contact Support” page, you will see a search bar for ‘frequently asked questions’. It will help you navigate your site.
They also have a contact form for you to write a customer support message or inquiry.
The customer support team for SurveySavvy is also very active on Facebook and other social media platforms.
You can easily reach out to them immediately through their phone numbers which are provided on the website.
This is not one of the things you will easily find on other paid survey sites. It is one of the reasons SurveySavvy stands out.
Alternatives to SurveySavvy
Some people may not feel comfortable taking a survey with SurveySavvy. If you are one of those people, you may want to consider the following alternatives
InboxDollars pays you for doing some activities on your computer. These activities include taking surveys, watching videos and clip coupons, playing games, etc.
However, your primary way of earning and this platform is by taking surveys.
Inbox dollars has been on since 2000, and there are millions of members on the site all around the globe. The site is popular and offers a $5 sign-up bonus.
- Survey junkie
You must have heard about Survey Junkie, it is one of the most popular websites for service in the industry.
This site pays by point system and you can earn between 10 and 200 points for every survey you make.
1 point is equivalent to 0.01 dollars and you can earn from $0.10 to $2 from each survey you take.
The only way of earning on this platform is by taking surveys. However, you can get disqualified from surveys, but this doesn’t stop you from earning bonuses on the surveys if there are any.
Survey Junkie pays through PayPal and other forms of gift cards including Amazon.
Swagbucks is very similar to inbox dollars and gives you eight ways of making money online.
On this platform, you can earn money by shopping online, taking surveys, playing games, surfing the web, etc. After completing any of these tasks, you will earn a point which 1 is equivalent to 0.01 dollars
This site pays through PayPal and gift cards, and their surveys pay between 40 and 100 points.
This means that you will earn 0.40 dollars to $1 for each survey you take. You can withdraw after you have up to 300 points in your account.
SurveySavvy is a legit and reputable survey site where you can work with and earn high.
However, you need to keep in mind that they do not pay through PayPal and the only payment method is check. If you do not mind this, then you are good to go.
Another good thing to remember is that even if you do not earn much from the surveys, referrals are there for you. You can even win big from the contests and sweepstakes.
- Adidas Product Testing (get free shoes as a tester) - July 26, 2021
- Nike Product Testing (how to get free Nike shoes) - July 26, 2021
- Remote data entry jobs (13 sites that pay really well) - July 19, 2021